This Sell Commission Agreement (the "Agreement") is made and entered into on [Date] by and between [Seller Name] (the "Seller") and [Agent Name] (the "Agent").
WHEREAS, the Seller desires to sell certain products or services (the "Products") and the Agent desires to assist in the sale of the Products;
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual promises and covenants contained herein, the parties agree as follows:
1. Commission. The Agent shall be entitled to a commission of 3% of the total sale price of the Products sold by the Agent.
2. Payment. The commission shall be paid to the Agent within [Number] days of the receipt of payment from the buyer.
3. Term. This Agreement shall commence on the date first written above and shall continue until terminated by either party upon [Number] days written notice.
4. Confidentiality. The Agent shall keep confidential all information related to the Products and the Seller's business.
5. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of [State].
6. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior negotiations, understandings, and agreements between the parties.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this Agreement as of the date first written above.